Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

3.24.2008

baby shaking syndrome

Sometimes two year olds can be so freaking difficult. Today my daughter has pushed every button that I have. I know that's what two year olds are known to do, but I never expected MY two year old to do it. Not at all. She colored on the table with her markers. She colored on the trash can. She went peepee in her diaper while standing IN the bathroom. She threw a fit while we were looking at houses. She FARTED and laughed about it. She ignored me when I told her to do things. YIKES!!!!

But, on the flipside...we found an awesome house today. It is 3 bedroom, with 2 and 1/2 baths. It is a split floor plan. When you come in the front door you are in the living room. When you go down half a flight of stairs you are in the kitchen/dining room, which houses the laundry room, the door to the back yard, and the door to the garage. The garage is the part that sold him on the house. It is heated, has indoor/outdoor carpet, has already been run for cable, and has built in shelving. Then, from the living room, you go up a full flight of stairs and you are in the hallway for the three bedrooms. The two secondary bedrooms are a pretty good size. I believe they all have ceiling fans in them. The master bedroom has two closets. Neither of them are very large, but they are big enough. There is a full bathroom in the master bedroom as well. All in all, the house is really great and I think that it will definitely fit our needs. Check it out if you want....http://atlanta.craigslist.org/apa/616694152.html

So, I have been on my 2nd vaca in a series of three in two months. We have tons of chores that we are planning on doing, but decided not to start the chores today. We looked at houses, as you can see from above we found one. Tomorrow, we will start the chores. Oh...I did forget...Ivacuumed the whole front end of the house...that's a little bit of the chore list knocked out.

No comments: