Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

3.13.2008

Been a while

Ok....I was good at writing for a couple days...I will be better now. A lot has happened since I got home. So...where to start...

Well, we made it home from vacation just fine. Lorelli did not feel well the whole rest of vaca after getting sick on Thursday. She had yuckiness from the other end the rest of vaca. But that is not any fun to hear about....so moving on....

Friday night I went out with a few friends from when I worked in the Arlington store. Some of my friends stood me up, but I am not angry. They just obviously didn't want to see me. (I am just kidding. I am not usually that sensitive or anything. I just have sensitive moments when dealing with certain times, if you know what I mean.) But the most important part is that we had fun. We shared old stories. We laughed a lot. We drank, but not too much. And we just kinda chilled and relaxed. That seemed to be the theme for this trip...chilling and relaxing.

Saturday night I went to Mexican Inn with some friends from high school. I had to bring Lorelli along because she was not feeling well and she was really missing her mommy. It ended up being somewhat of an oboe reunion, actually, which it was not meant to be. But it was fun nonetheless. Pregnant Lori was awesome to see. She looks so happy and content. I am so excited for her to become a mother. Sarah and David looked incredible as one would expect them to because that's just how they do. Probably the person I was most excited to see was Tina. I can not believe that I am finally back in contact with her after all these years. It was so awesome to see her. The others were wonderful to come and I enjoyed all of their presence and conversation and everything...but I just recently got back in contact with Tina and so it was especially nice to see her. Once again there were to stories to share...but this time it was not so much about the old times, but rather about what we have all been up to. It was fun to hear what everyone has been doing. Eventually that, too, had to end.

Let's see....what else...I went to visit my godmother and show off my crazy kiddo. She was pretty good...but she had not had a nap as I thought our day was going to be starting a lot earlier than it did, but despite that she was not horrible. A little cranky, but that is to be expected. I had to cancel dinner with Benjamin because Lorelli still was not feeling well and I didn't want Sophie to get sick. And I also had to cancel because Mom was being UBER-difficult. It is ok, though. There is always next time.

That was pretty much it for my vaca. Monday we got up and had breakfast...packed...showered...and went to the airport. Nothing too exciting. Lorelli was excellent in the airport and on the plane, thank goodness. She watched a movie and watched outside her window. I had a yummy pomegranate martini. We landed and my wonderful boyfriend picked us up and took us to our favorite restaurant out here: Chow Baby.

I came directly back to work te next day to prepare for a home office visit, which I scored very high praise from. We scored almost 5 points over the visit from last time...That does not sound like much...but it is a lot when you go from a sub-par 89 to a pretty sound 93.93%. There is definitely still room for improvement, though.

And then, of course, (guys don't read) since I skipped my monthly visit from my Auntie in February she decided to come extra early this month and made her appearance known my SECOND day back. Or maybe she just decided to come EXTRA late. However you want to look at it, that is what happened.

So, there you have it. I have a bit more to write about my crazy sometimes retarded boyfriend...but that will have to come later. BYEBYE! In the meanwhile, here are some pictures from vaca.


I put Lorelli's earrings back in her ears and she is in love with them.


It was soooo cold outside and Lorelli wanted to play and slide and swing.


This is after playing allll day.

1 comment:

Worm's Woman said...

yeah, and i probably was no help at keeping her inside, but she's the first kid I've had there to play on it who is actually the right size for ALL of it!