Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

3.17.2008

Boyfriends can be dumb

Ok...so, most of the time my boyfriend is pretty awesome. Sometimes, though, he is a big dummy. I know what you are thinking...most guys are. I know this. Trust me, I know this. It's just that sometimes I am very sensitive and I get my feelings hurt. Not too often do I get my feelings hurt, but believe it or not, it does happen. Take the week that I got back from vacation. (That was last week for those of you that have trouble keeping up with my ramblings.) Well, Monday night when he picked us up, he took us to my favorite restaurant out here, Chow Baby. It was yummy. I do have to say that my strawberry martini was quite strong, especially after my very yummy pomegranate martini on the airplane. :-) Monday night was nice. He teased me about missing me. He confessed missing me "a little bit." The only downside was that there was no booty time because Little Miss Lorelli decided that she had gotten used to sleeping with Mommy and she wanted to sleep with Mommy that night.

Tuesday night we stopped over at Tay's house and hung out with her and Chris for a while. Lorelli had been missing her friend., and he had been missing her. We only stayed for a little while because Little Mister Chris had a cold or something and we didn't want Lorelli to get sick. Especially after all the sick we went through with her while we were on vacation.

Wednesday night , we had the apartment to ourselves because I got off so late that he babysitters offered to keep Lorelli. You would think I would have gotten my booty time, right? NOOOO. I tried to be all sweet with him and messing with him and rubbing on him, but his tummy was hurting at first. Finally, after he started feeling better I thought it was finally my turn. Nope. I finally went to bed around 10:30 or 11:00. I don't even know when he came to bed.

Thursday night, he went with his friend to get her nipples pierced. Did I complain? No. Was I irritated and a little uncomfortable with his decision? Yes. Did I cop an attitude the size of Antarctica? Yes. When he came home after that ANOTHER friend called him around 10 or 11 to invite him out to have a few drinks...He went. I figured he would be home around1 or 2....Nope, he came home at 4. And then had the nerve to ask me if I was upset with him. Gggrrrr... But I told him yes I was and why I was...mostly that included everything that had happened since I got home on Monday.

Finally, he figured out where I was coming from and that I was having one of my sensitive times and he apologized . I think that he tried to tell me he loves me in his own special retarded way. It went something like this, "You know how I feel about you, I just don't say it."

Oh well. I like him a little and most of the time he is awesome, like I said. Its just that sometimes I think he needs to revisit Boyfriend School. hehehehe

1 comment:

CJ said...

Oh!!!! You used the "R" word!!! Tisk, tisk!!