Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

3.07.2008

Day 3

Weeeelll...I am almost all the way through the 3rd day of my vacation and today did not go near like I thought that it was going to. I was going to get up and go with my bestest friend to get her eyeglasses fixed. *CHECK* I needed to stop by Razzoo's to check on tomorrow night's plans. *CHECK* I wanted to go by the Arlington Fry's to see a few friends and talk to them about tomorrow night's plans. *CHECK* I absolutely HAD TO go to my FAVORITE restaurant EVER, Ton's Mongolian Grill. *CHECK CHECK* I had plans to go hang out with my friends/former associates. *no check* I was going to go to dinner with my good friend, Ryan. *no check*

What did happen that was NOT on the list was my daughter going Problem Child on me and vomit all on her dinner plate and all over the table. It was so sad and I felt so bad for her. And it didn't seem like it was ever going to stop, poor little babay.When she finally did calm down and stop losing not only her lunch, but her breakfast and her midday snack as well, I got her into the bathroom and washed off. The poor little thing says, "Mommy, I need to potty." And she ACTUALLY WENT POTTY!!!! The whole rest of the day all she said to everyone was that she was sick and she spilled on her plate.

Another thing that was not on my list of things to do was having my bestest friend have to pay for lunch because my credit card was declined. WHAT THE HECK?!?!?! I will get her back, though. I will get her dinner on Saturday night when we go out.

And yet another thing that was not on my list of things to do today was a massive amount of VERY cold rain and some snow and sleet. I knew it was supposed to be cooold, but I was unaware of the precipitation levels until after I got here. Guess I should pay a little more attention to the weather reports, huh? My bad.

But....good things do come even though they were disguised as negatives. My baby got to take a 4 hour nap, which she really needed. I got to spend some awesome, plain old chill time with my best friend. We just chatted with each other about family, old friends, some new friends. Things that we don't get to do hardly ever because we both have such very busy lives.

1 comment:

Worm's Woman said...

Yeah, but I'll get you back for paying when I come out there this summer. I plan to celebrate my one year "re-birthday" and I want to have some fun!!!
Love and miss you bunches already. Hope Lorelli is all better real quick when she gets home, and hope she does ok on the flight.