Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

3.25.2008

Potty training

So, when we started this whole potty training thing, I did not realize that potty training and poopoo training were two totally separate things. I thought they went hand in hand. But with Lorelli, apparently they do not. We have pretty much got the peepee in the potty thing DOWN PAT. But # 2 in the potty....yeah.....no. I have decided that panties are really not that expensive and the ones that she poops in can actually just get thrown in the trash. Does that make me a horrible mother? I hope not. Does it make me a big spender....no, I don't think so. It does make me less likely to vomit, though, and that is worth throwing a couple pairs of panties away.

Just thought that I would share what kind of things are going in in my household on my 2nd vaca for March! :-)

2 comments:

Worm's Woman said...

I've heard from a number of people and have done it while working in the daycares...to put a child in underware when they just won't work with you on the training. The feeling of sitting in it s way different and they don't like it and will often change quickly.
And as for throwing them away, I'm with you on that. Would have thrown all Holly's out when she was sick except it was on her sheets too and that's an expensive one to throw out so I just threw it all in the washing machine.
Don't worry, she'll get it soon!

CJ said...

Em got poo trained first, then pee trained....but she has a hard time with her pooping.