Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

3.05.2008

R&R

It is nice not to have to wake up in the morning. We woke up early this morning and had some cereal and some juice and watched a little bit of TV. Then...when little miss cranky pants decided to be be a booger we decided to go back to bed and rest some more. We slept for two more hours and it was GREAT!!!! Since the nap, she has been a little bit better. She is still being kind of ornery, but not near as much as she would have been.

This evening we are going to go to dinner with a good friend of mine and his VERY pregnant girlfriend. I am rather excited to meet her. And also excited to see him. I have not seen Ryan in several years and it will be awesome to see him.

I am seeing so many people this vacation that I have not seen in a very long time. It is so exciting. People from high school. People I used to work with. EVEN people from middle school. People that I have been able to get in contact with again becauseof MySpace. I never thought I would have been able to get stay in contact with so many people after such a long time. It has been wonderful to chat with them and email them and keep in touch.

No comments: