Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

3.04.2008

Texas

I am back home again. This time feels different, though. Not different bad, nor different good. Just different. I'll have to wade through it to see why....I'm not quite sure yet.

I got in last night and it was snowing....I come from 77 degree weather in Georgia and get off the plane to SNOW! And it was just in the 70s the DAY BEFORE out here. Crazy Texas weather. You never know what you're going to get out here until you walk out the door.

I get to go get my baby today...I have missed her. She has been out here with her daddy since Friday and I have missed her terribly. Even though it has really been no different than her being at her daddy's for the weekend it actually has been different than her being at her daddy's because she has been in Texas and she has been too busy to talk to her mommy and she has not been 25 miles away she has been 835 miles away. But today ends all that.

Speaking of babies....no I'm not having one....NO WAY JO-SAY....but Lindsay had hers. He is a cutie pie. Caleb Micah Fearson. Born at 9:34 Saturday evening. He was a very big 8 lbs 14 ounces and a whopping 21" long. I did not get to meet him until Sunday because he was born so late, but that is okay...I have a lot of time to play with him and get to know him and everything. I will be going over there with Lorelli to continue our new Friday traditions of hanging out with Nini. Lorelli looks forward to them, as do Lindsay and I. Its nice having one of my off days be with my daughter. I get to spend all day with her and we get to do whatever we want. And usually hanging out with Lindsay is what we want.

No comments: