Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

6.20.2008

Next

So I cashed out my 401K the other day. Out of 13K I took home $8600. Not too bad considering 20% taxes and an outstanding loan. That is definitely enough to take some time off for a month or so and not have to worry about things. I am going to pay off some bills and then I am going to go home to Texas for a little while. May end up imposing on a few friends and staying with them. I know I can not stay at my mom's house because my sister and her two sons are there. That would be waaaay too many people in that small of a house. So sorry. But I am sure that my friends will accommodate me. They have all told me that they want me to come home. For good. But I definitely can not do that. NO WAY! So sorry. I have a life out here now and a boyfriend and a one year lease to consider. Not to mention, Lorelli's daddy is out here still and I have to consider his plans, also. It's part of being a considerate mother. After the vacation, I am going to really begin looking for work. I think that I am definitely going to take about a month off, though. I need the rest and the time with my child. And I also need the vacation home. And since I will be starting a new job, I doubt that it will come with two weeks paid (or unpaid even) vacation.

No comments: