Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

8.13.2008

Job Hunting sucks

So...apparently there is something horribly wrong with me. I can not find a job. Not for the life of me, apparently. I have sent my resume out to over a hundred places, NO JOKE, and I have only gotten two call backs. Both of those call backs were from staffing agencies. And I can't get anything that way. You would think that using three different major job sites and two staffing agencies that I would be able to get a job. I mean, I did work at the same job for 9 years. I WAS a manager for 6 of those years. I did get promoted to management within my first two years. So, am I a leper? Have I been blacklisted? Why can't I get a new job? I am so bummed. I don't want to have to go back to retail. I really don't. I will if I have to, but I just really really REALLY don't want to. :-(

No comments: