Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

10.31.2008

I LOVE HIM

My boyfriend is soooo awesome. The other night I told him I was glad that he had stuck it out with me through all this bad luck and hard times that we have been through lately. And he said, "Of course. Relationships are made up of good AND bad times." So sweet!!!! And then, a couple days ago, he asked me if I wanted him to stay home on Friday night with me instead of going out. If you're an avid reader you are as shocked as I was when I heard him say that. I told him no, I wouldn't ask him to stay home because I didn't want his friends talking about him again. THEN, today, he told me that Lorelli and I should COME WITH HIM to his dinner with his friends. I asked him if he was sure and what would his friends say and he said that he didn't care. WOOWOO. Where did this boyfriend come from, and how can I make sure that I can keep him? :-) He has been so incredible lately. He says the sweetest things. He hasn't been going out that often. I think he is really trying after our talks that we had a while back. It is nice to know that this time he actually heard me and understands what I need.

I just had to share my awesome news with you guys. Now I am off to hang out with my girl friends. They should be here shortly. We are having a girlz night IN.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

No comments: