Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

10.19.2008

Oops

So, I guess I offended my boyfriend. And actually, it wasn't me that did it. It was Lorelli's daddy. And my man would not have been offended or hurt or whatever he is if his stupid friend hadn't kept making smart remarks. See, what had happened was...apparently Isaac (the friend) has a problem with A.D. coming to the house to drop Lorelli off. Well, not a problem with the actually dropping off, just the fact that he doesn't JUST drop her off. He thinks that A.D. should basically push her out the door, not come in and visit, not invite me to dinner with them so I can spend time with Lorelli and she still gets some kind of family time, and MOST definitely not go places together as a family. All these comments from Isaac have made Rob...UNCOMFORTABLE...that's the word he used. I didn't mean for it to, but it did. And he even said it probably would not have if he hadn't had that little bug in his ear from his friend.

And while we are on the topic of Isaac. He irritates me. Every time Rob wants to spend some time with me instead of going out (which if you read me regularly you know is not very often), he accuses him of being whipped or of letting me control him. WTF?!?!?! Take Friday night, for example. Rob wanted to take me and Lorelli out for a celebratory dinner because the house people finally moved out...and Isaac had a problem with it. SHEESH! My boyfriend wants to spend ONE FRIDAY NIGHT with me out of the last BAJILLION Friday nights, and I have his balls?!?!?! I don't think so. I think that Isaac is just jealous. Or something. I don't know what I think. I think that Isaac doesn't like to be monogamous and in a steady relationship so he wants his friends to not be in steady relationships, either.

So, yeah....you read the above sentence correctly. THE HOUSE PEOPLE ARE GONE!!! WOOOO WOOOOOO!!!! I can now have self mandated NAKE DAYS. Lorelli can get back to her normal self without the temper tantrums. A gallon of milk will last more than 3 days. A bottle of juice will last more than one day. There will be vegetables at dinnertime again. There will be leftovers in the refrigerator again. And most of all...actually...that's about it. But really, the house people weren't ALL THAT BAD. They helped us almost as much as we helped them. They helped out a little bit with rent. They bought the majority of groceries when I don't know how we would have been able to do it if they hadn't. And it was sorta nice for Lorelli to have some company. Granted, they caused a lot of undue stress in my household....but all things come with sacrifice. And I believe that in the end....our relationship will be stronger for what we have gone through.

So...the new job. I have been there a couple weeks now and it's ok. I am bored most days. I don't know why they needed to hire me. It seems like what I am doing should be handled by one person. Not by one person and their assistant. But I don't want to complain because I am glad I have a job. I wish it paid more. But I am glad I have a job. I am doing the accounting, the HR, the payroll, and the banking. The hours are incredible. I word Monday through Friday 8-4:30. Those are perfect hours for spending time with Lorelli. She wakes up on her own at 6:30 or 6:45 and comes in the room usually as I am getting out of the shower and we get ready and leave the house around 7:15. Then I am there to pick her up around 4:45 and we are home shortly after 5. That leaves the whole evening for playing and "homework" and dinner.

Yes, my baby does homework. This she learned from the 8 year old housegirl. Lorelli is working on learning her lower case letters. She is so excited about it. She wants to know everything. She has learned how to spell and sign ROB and most of her name LORELLI and the beginning of her daddy's name ADAIR and half of my name CHARISSE. She has decided that her favorite color is orange and she wants to know everyone else's favorite color. She wants to know what you like to drink because she likes "milk and water and tea and juice and soda." She knows that we don't say STUPID or BUTT or FART or BOOBOO or SHUTUP and she will tell you all about it if you say any of those words. She is very concerned about anyone seeing "her nekkid." And she uses nekkid like a noun. Like naked is something you could hold and look at. Its hilarious. I am telling you, this kid is crazy. And sooooo funny.

Ok - if you are still reading - thanks. :-) Enjoy your week. I am going to bed. I have had a BAD sinus infection for a week now and have been coughing and blowing my nose endlessly. I am going to go to bed and get ready for the new week.

1 comment:

Worm's Woman said...

you have mentioned rob's friend before and the whole whipped thing. i totally agree it sounds like the jealousy thing. i've seen it before.
yes, you and ad do do things differently. but you always have and i think it's great how you do what you can to keep a family for lorelli. and when the parents get along, it's sooo much easier on the kid! i would have a problem if it was like that with larry and christina, but that's due to how things are and have always been and look at the hair thing! i think anyone would have a problem with it when you factor all that stuff in.
yea for having your house back! i know it was super stressful, but i am glad they were there to help you out in some ways during a tough time.
ok i'll go. give lorelli a hug for me and tell her i'm proud of her for all she's learned!! such a big girl!!!