Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

1.30.2009

DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?!?!

Wow. After two and ahalf years....I have it in writing. My boyfriend loves me. I knew it. We always can tell, but its definitely more than nice to hear it. Granted, its in a text. Its nothing eloquently written, just a simple, "Luv u too." But you don't know how much it means to me. All it took was me being a little unselfish. Instead of my normal temper tantrum when he told me he was going to be coming home late on a Friday night, I told him, "Ok. Be careful. Love you." He wrote back, "Luv u too." Normally, I would have gotten nothing. Not a response. Not anything. WooWoo!

Maybe you think I'm silly. But this is imprtant in my relationship.

2 comments:

Dustythemomhaskins said...

Charisse-
That can be really exciting. WOO HOO, its so nice to feel loved. That is the key, feeling it. Good job and going with the flow too, maybe this is something great. Congratulations. Me super excited for you.

CJ said...

Girl, you've come so far....I hope now you can see how unhealthy this relationship was. I want to smack the guy and I never dated him!