Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

1.20.2009

Epochal

There are several words that are synonymous with MOMENTOUS. According to www.thesaurus.com those words are as follows : big, chips are down, consequential, considerable, critical, crucial, decisive, earth-shaking, earth-shattering, epochal, eventful, far-reaching, fateful, grave, heavy, heavy number, historic, material, meaningful, memorable, notable, of moment, outstanding, pivotal, significant, substantial, vital, weighty. Unfortunately, none of those words are really up to par with what today will be. Historic. Monumental. Renowned. I like EPOCHAL. It sounds big and strong and secure. While I may not have voted for Obama because I do not agree with all that he stands for, I will support him as our 44th President of the United States. I will stand behind him as he guides our country through this tumultous era. He is beginning his journey at one of the most turbulent times in our nation's history. I wish him the best of luck and the strength of America. I do not expect things to change overnight. I do not expect them to turn around completely within his first term. But I do expect change. I do expect him to hold up to his campaign promises. I expect him to change our view of politicians. And most of all, I expect him to be true and sincere.

No comments: