Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

1.17.2009

He REALLY likes me

I just anted to let all of you avid readers know that my boyfrend invited me to Hooters two weeks in a row.

Ok....that's not entirely true. I DID go two weeks in a row. Last week I kind of invited myself. Several days in advance. I asked if I could come along and have a drink, too. I was granted permission. Last night he just took me.

Just wanted to share his accolades!

1 comment:

The Spiteful Chef said...

Awwww. That's sweet. Hooters is a romantic place. I used to work there, you know. Back in college, when I could apply and remove self-respect like it was make-up. Nowadays I've got higher standards. Well, actually not. Probably lower standards, to be honest. But I can't fit into their shorts anymore, so there goes that career path.

The only thing is; how come their wings are so terrible? I mean, being a wing place with bad wings is like being a hospital that only offers best wishes for a speedy recovery.