Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

1.24.2009

I'm going ......

To the Honda Battle of the Bands. I have been wanting to go for the whole four years I have lived here. I am finally going. I have to spend the day with A.D., but it is a small price to pay to go watch bad @$$ marching bands perform and do their thing. Just thought I would share that with all of you. As much as marching band sucked while we were in it....I gotta admit I miss the fun and the shows!!!

2 comments:

Worm's Woman said...

ugh! so jealous!

Charisse said...

I had sooo much fun. It was awesome. There was not so much marching...but good music and good shows. Unfortunately, we were in the end zone and not on the sidelines...but it was still a good show!!!