Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

1.22.2009

Made me melt

My little one is amazing. She can take the worst day I have had in a long time and then turn my "frown upside down." Yesterday she decided she wanted to stay the night at her daddy's house after we bought her dance clothes. At first it started as a trip over there to show him what his money had bought. Then she decided she was staying the night. OKAY!!! Yay, a night furing the week for just me and Rob...AWESOME!!!! She was so cute. When I got ready to leave, though, she changed her mind and started falling to pieces. She told me, "If you leave I will miss you and I will cry. I want to go home with you!!!!!"

Isn't that just awesome!!!!!

2 comments:

Worm's Woman said...

isn't it fabulous when that happens?
loved the picture. of corse i had to forward it to larry n he called me after a bit to ask what she was doing (told him about her dance class sunday, but i'm sure he had forgotten by then) and you could here the smile in his voice.

Dustythemomhaskins said...

Being a mother can bring lots of stress but these are the times that make it all worth it. How sweet. Wonderful feeling.