Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

1.17.2009

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

I found the most awesomest hilarious funny coolest blog and I have been reading it all morning. I want to be this chicks best friend. I want to have long animated witty conversations with her. I want to eat her food. That she makes. In the kitchen...come on people...get your heads out of the gutter. She is hilarious. And so descriptive. And witty. And sarcastic. You have to go read her stuff. It is sort of a food blog...but not really...but it is. She is pure genius, I think.

http://thespitefulchef.blogspot.com

1 comment:

The Spiteful Chef said...

Oh, and p.s. thank you for liking my blog. Sometimes I worry that only my mom and fiance do...