Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

1.29.2009

Thursdays mean

Dance class for Lorelli. She was soooo excited yesterday that TODAY is dance class. She packed her dance clothes in her suitcase all herself to go to her daddy's. She called her tia and told her she had dance on Thursday. And that she has dance shoes and dance tights. Here is a pic of her from her first dance class.
And, since I have not posted that many of her lately, I thought I would inundate you with pictures of my crazy baby.

This is my baby at my work eating my spinach calzone.

This is at home with us the day after I got my hair colored.

In the boondocks visiting my Grandpa for Christmas.

And these are my two nephews: Hunter and Christopher.

She went to the dentist with Miss Patricia and this was what they gave her. I call them her UGLY TEETH!

Very serious discussion with her daddy....

And a REALLY BIG SOMBRERO!!!!!

5 comments:

Worm's Woman said...

Ok, so lovin' the last unicorn background! I was actually thinking about that movie the other night and was going to put it in to watch when I realized it was way late.
Oh my goodness-the boys are so big!
And thank you for the ideas. I was thinking I had already aplied at the library and that didn't work out, but that was plano. And I have considered but never followed through with the other two, so thank you for reminding me. I think i will look into those. there is a new b&n at the mall.

Christy Lynn said...

Lorelli is just adorable, Risse! Love those pigtails :) And I gotta agree with Toby, I totally adore the Last Unicorn background. I do loooove that movie!

Dustythemomhaskins said...

Such a cutie!! Looks like she just might be a little excited. Maybe? Not sure though, the smile is not quite big enough. HAHAHA, she is getting so big. It is great to see pictures. Funny funny

Christy Lynn said...

I actually own the soundtrack to The Last Unicorn; I bought it on Amazon a while ago (I own *lots* of soundtracks). For some reason it's an import from Germany, but the soundtrack is the original one from the movie with the exception of "Now That I'm a Woman." Whoever this new chickie is that's singing, she's less strident than Mia Farrow in the movie and I actually like it better. I could burn you a copy if you want, but I'd need your snail mail address.

Christy Lynn said...

Ok, I'll burn the CD for you and get it sent out to you real soon. Email me your addy at Christy_Stanford at hotmail dot com. Mail usually takes roughly a week to get between here and the States :)