Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

2.10.2009

Attempt to show videos

I don't know if this is going to work...but Lorelli and I went to the park yesterday and I want to share some videos with you. IIt is soooo cute. So...if you see this post for one minute and it is no longer here, then it is because it didn't work and I took it down. So...here goes nothing!
video video


video

2 comments:

Worm's Woman said...

lovin' the bravo!!! and just makes me miss her mooooore!! :(
and keeping fingers crossed the box is there like it says...oh you may have to go pick it up because it is BIG! so make sure you make time for that tomorrow if you have to.

Dustythemomhaskins said...

Oh now this is so hilarious. I love it, boy she was serious about that wall. BRavo!!!!!!! hahaha