Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

2.02.2009

Random Photo

So, time for another random photo - I am not doing the birthday one because I don't have NEAR that many pictures on my computer. That would be the 7th folder, then the 1st subfolder, and the 3rd pic....not gonna work. But.....I can do 2-2 for February!!! (BTW - today is my nephew's birthday. I can't believe my YOUNGER sister has a 7 year old. It's unbelievable!!!!)

This is the color I was going for when I colored my hair this last time. And it turned out pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.

2 comments:

Worm's Woman said...

cool and i agree i like it too!

Dustythemomhaskins said...

I totally love that color. Beautiful!!! WOW, don't have that many folders, good for you. I just might have 6,000 or so.