Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

3.13.2009

BLAH!

UGH!! I am so sick today. I actually went home early from work. At 9:30 a.m. And to make it worse my auntie came in town today. Who wants to be sick and on their monthly at the same time? Gggrrrrrr. Oh well. I have fever. And my head hurts. And my throat hurts. And my skin hurts. And I am cold. And I am coughing. I am going to go lay down and curl into a ball and be sick. 29 years old and all I can think is, "where is my mommy?" HA!

1 comment:

Worm's Woman said...

I'm sorry. You never leave early, so I know you really, really feel crappy. Go watch movies and drink lots of water!
Oh, also finally thought last night to check and see if it was just my darn computer messing up your blog by looking at it on the lap top (and I'm almost positive it is since it pulls up mine different), but you had already changed...drats!