Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

3.20.2009

GGRRR

Why do some ppl feel it their duty to whine and complain about EVERY LITTLE THING? I work with lady who sometimes just gets under my sin. She is a little older, 50, but not old by any means. Most days I enjoy her company and her stories. But days like today I want to tell her to please shut her mouth and adhere to the old adage, "If you can't say something nice..." She flew totally off the handle this morning about a comment that I made to the owner of our small company. UGH! I just don't get it. Sorry for the venting episode, just had to get it out before I went back from lunch. :)

No comments: