Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

3.04.2009

Goings on

Hey there - I am here again. I guess I can't stay away. :-)

Tuesday I got a text from Nini because she was keeping Lorelli for me. She said, "Your daughter just asked me is if Coke goes in the mouth or in the nose." That is a tricky question. But I don't think that I need to talk to my daughter about street drugs JUST YET. I know you are supposed to talk to your child/ren about drugs...but three years old is a bit early, I do believe. So, I told Nini to tell her that Coke goes in your mouth, but sometimes it DOES come OUT your nose. :-) I was very satisfied with that response.

I have developed an obsession with my own eyes. For some reason, somehow, they have turned this brilliant emerald green. I don't know what happened. I don't know when it happened. I just know that it has happened. And I think that they are gorgeous. So, I have been taking pictures of them and storing them in my phone. I know, it's strange. Whatever. But here, check it out :

Three years ago I got involved with someone and that turned into one of the best and most meaningful friendships I have made in my grown up years. I am very thankful for this person and wanted to share that with all of you. She is such an awesome person and I thank the heavens that she is in my life.

I am so excited...I will be getting insurance benefits from my job in just a few short weeks. This is exciting news for me because I have started getting migraines again. I dealt with one for four days last week. I only have two doses of sample migraine medicine that the neurologist gave me some time back and I am scared to use them. I just don't want to get a reallllly bad one and not have anything to counteract it. I did end up taking some medicine for it the other day and SURPPRISE (not really) the medicine worked. Amazing! The only downside is that I will now have an HMO as opposed to a PPO and I do not know how that is going to affect everything that I need to get taken care of. Lets just cross our fingers and hope for the best. The upside is that as of January 09, my company now pays for the employee's insurance. That means I do not have to pay weekly or monthly out of my check for my insurance. How awesome is that? That is an extra 40 something dollars that I don't have to shell out.

So...this blog I follow The Decorated Cookie is awesome. She is up there with Bakerella with her cool stuff. ANYWAY....she has another blog and they are having a HUUUUUUUUUUGE giveaway. Over 400 different prizes are being given away. You have to go check it out. Just click on the banner.


That's all I have for now. Talk to you guys later!!!!

No comments: