Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

3.16.2009

I <3 Faces Post

This is cool. You know how much I love to share photos of my beautiful baby with you. Well, here is a little photo contest. The I ♥ Faces web page is a photography blog that does a photo contest. Go check it out and leave comments on others' pages.

Excerpt from their web page :

I ♥ Faces is a photography site focused on the art of capturing faces and their various emotions. Each week, people from across the world have the opportunity to enter their favorite face photos into two categories ~ kids and adults. A judge will pick a winning photo from each category that will then be displayed on our home page.



Here is my post - the theme is GREEN so somewhere in the picture there had to be GREEN. The green in this pic is the underside of her hood on her jacket. I hope this qualifies. We will see. If not, it is still one of my favorite pics of her E.V.E.R. :-)

3 comments:

Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

What a sweet expression! And her eyes are gorgeous! I can see why it is your favorite :)

-Andrea

tiff said...

It IS a gorgeous photo!!!

Brooke said...

Her eyes are so beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog.