Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

3.24.2009

I ♥ Faces

If you were reading last week, you know that I have decided to join a weekly photography contest. I am quite excited about it. I looove taking pictures of Lorelli as I am sure you guys know. And even though I know they are not STAR QUALITY, I don't think that I do HALF BAD. I think she photographs very well and makes my job easy. :-)

Go check out the other entries by visiting the I Faces website. The theme this week was NO FLASH. You had to submit pictures that used no flash of any sort, neither from the camera nor any other kind of flash. Below are my two entries. I entered a photo in both categories this week. Check them out and let me know what you think.


This is Lorelli at the zoo during the summer/fall of last year when I wasn't working.

This is my new haircut from a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago - but its one of my favorite pictures so this is the one I am using.


8 comments:

Shannon said...

What a cutie! Nice photo. Thanks for your nice compliment. I like your hair color too.

Amanda said...

I would have to say, I think you do have a star on your hands!

God bless!
Amanda

Jodi said...

Wow - I love the hair picture --- the sun filtering in looks angelic! Your little Lorelli is just CUTE! P.s. I love the "Nice" things you did on Wed. too! I agree, we should all be a little nicer and make the world a better place!

Stephanie said...

I think that you should compliment yourself more often..that's a great photo :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Karen Schneider said...

Love her cute look. And the sun flare is great.

Kidd Family said...

Your daughter is an adorable little subject... I can see why you love to photograph her! I really love the photo of yourself... very cool shot!
~Becca

Close To Home said...

Those are both great pics...the sun flare is awesome!

MELISSA said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Great entries. Your little girl is adorable. And your photo is gorgeous with the sun flare and the hair color - great job!

Melissa