Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

3.09.2009

March Random Photo

I totally forgot the random March photo until just now - this will be the 3rd picture in the 3rd folder on my computer. So....here we go. Cross your fingers and hope for the best!

This picture is from my Christmas in Texas (the 1st in 6 years I have spent with my family AT Christmastime). The little girl is my Lorelli, of course. The two boys on the side are my sister's children, Christopher (my fathead) and Hunter. They are 7 and 4. My grandpa is in the middle. And the other boy, next to Lorelli, is my cousin's son, Tony. The last time I saw him he was 18 months old. And now he is 12 years old, I believe. LOOOOOONG TIME!!!!

1 comment:

Dustythemomhaskins said...

So random pictures are always fun to see. Neat to see people's families. Sweet L is so cute, always. Great job!!!