Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

3.09.2009

NOT ME MONDAY!!! (Finally)




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I have been reading MckMama's Not Me Mondays for months now. I always mean to post mine, but I usually forget until Tuesday or Wednesday. This time I remembered. I was so eager to post that I almost chose to post last night for today. It was after midnight, after all, so technically it was Monday. Listed below are the things that I most certainly DID NOT do last week.

I most certainly was not super lazy Tuesday morning and I absolutely did not let Lorelli go to the babysitters in her pajammies with unbrushed hair AND teeth. Every good mother always insures that her child is clean and fresh when walking out for the day.

I did not put the idea into my child's head that she needed to go to her daddy's house on Wednesday because I seriously needed a break. No loving mother ever needs a break from their children. We always want them near us, by our side, asking us a million questions, talking our ears off.

I would never ask my child to go watch a dvd on a lazy Saturday morning so that I could have some quality time with my boyfriend. That is just wrong. All quality time should be snuck in the middle of the night when the child(ren) are sleeping.

I did not throw a mild temper tantrum when my boyfriend decided to play video games instead of coming into the kitchen to talk to me while I made dinner. Especially since I most certainly would never ask him to PLEASE NOT play video games on our day together as they annoy me beyond belief.

That's all I have for last week. My NOT MEs have started already this week, though. Stay tuned!!!

3 comments:

Wayne said...

great not me monday. there is absalutly nothing wrong with having a lazy day. I have one every chance I get

Lane said...

But, video games are cool!! :)

My wife and I have an understanding on video games, but sometimes we're just big kids.

Loved the Not Mes

---Lane

Claire said...

Cool NMMs!

Cxx