Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

3.27.2009

Prayers Please

Do not fret, the prayers are not needed for me. One of the ladies whose blogs I enjoy reading and that I follow very closely needs everyone's prayers for her and her family. They are going through a tough time right now with their infant son. In the womb he was discovered to have a heart problem, but then with tons and tons of prayers he was MIRACULOUSLY "healed and was born a well and whole full-term baby...with dimples!" (direct quote from her blog) PLEASE click the button on the right hand side of my blog that says PRAYING FOR STELLAN and read what they are going through and then I ask you to please offer their family up in prayer. Thank you.

No comments: