Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

3.10.2009

Tiny Task Tuesday

I do not have a lot to post this week, I do not think. I was kind of self-absorbed this past week it feels like. And the things that I DID do, were not done for strangers, but rather those close to me.

I took Lorelli's father a cell phone I had sitting around the house because his DIED.

I drove all over town on Friday night to replace his cell phone for him because he didn't get off work till after the store closed.

I gave a girlfriend a dress that I bought but decided I didn't like. It was her style, though.

I drove all over town on Sunday looking for a certain set of tires for Rob since his back tire has a slow leak.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog! Sometimes it is all I can do to have the strength. Sometimes I break. Sometimes I possess super strength like super glue! :o)

Come back & comment any time. There is one post called "Living the Lyme Life" that gives the most important Lyme Links of my story. That's the best place to start if you want to read without reading from start to finish.

http://jmgarnet76.blogspot.com/2009/02/jennifers-lyme-life-bump.html

Jennifer said...

Thank you again. :)