Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

3.17.2009

Tiny Task Tuesday


Join us in this movement to make the country a better place...one tiny task at a time. This was all started by my friend, Twinkle. She wants us to take a moment each week to do something for someone else. It does not have to be anything grandiose. It could be a smile. It could be a gift. Anything counts. Then come here with us on Tuesdays and share with us what you did. Or....share what someone else did for you. :-)

This week I was sick. I think I had the plague. Seriously. Lorelli was the star this week. I am trying to teach her the idea of Pay it Forward (which was an AWESOME MOVIE!!!!). Do nice things for people, just because.

I know that Lorelli and I pushed in some extra grocery carts on our way in last week to the grocery store.

Lorelli held the door open for a lady coming out of Golden Corral with way more kids than she had arms.

Lorelli bought a shamrock for March of Dimes at Kroger. (With my dollar, but her idea...even though I had to tell her what it was for)

She said HELLO to everyone that she passed on Wednesday. Several people just kept walking, but most said Hello back with a smile. We just don't do that anymore as a society. We are so nervous that every person is someone bad that could be a potential danger that we have forgotten how to be social.

I had a friend over for dinner who then invited a friend who I didn't particularly want to entertain, but I did anyway.

2 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

Hey Charisse, I do have a cupcake stamp...I know I have one that's tiny, like 1/2 inch tall, and my friend Amber has several bigger ones (and she lets me borrow her stuff, teehee). Did you need me to stamp something for you?

Christy Lynn said...

Are you wanting cards just for birthdays? A particular color combination? Tell me what you want, what you really really want ;)And have you seen the book Hello Cupcake? I think they have it at Target (or they did last year) and it's got some cute ideas for decorating cupcakes. It's in my Amazon cart right now.