Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

3.31.2009

Tiny Task Tuesday


Welcome to this week's edition of Tiny Task Tuesday. We are working to make the world a brighter place one TINY. TASK. AT. A. TIME. Follow this button over to my friend Twinkle's page to see what it is all about. Join us and start spreading the cheer and good will. Or, share the cheer and good will that was shown to you this past week!!!!

I loaned Lorelli's cradle and her high chair to a foster family at my babysitter's church because they just were given a 1 month old and a 1 year old and they do not have a place for the baby to sleep or the older child to eat.

I was super sweet to a very rude upset customer on the phone that inadvertently got transferred to me. I answered her every question and concern and she ended the conversation saying thank you and telling me to have a blessed day.

I drove a coworker all over God's creation to take care of some errands because she does not drive.

1 comment:

Dustythemomhaskins said...

AWESOME, I love it. This is exactly what I am getting at. Thank you for joining me. Great job