Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

3.03.2009

TTT

Its here again. Tuesday. Tiny Task Tuesday. I keep meaning to get in on NOT ME Monday, but I always forget.

I am going to switch it up this week...I don't remember doing anything noteworthy, but I had people do things for me that I want to share.

My coworker bought me lunch on a rather yucky day at work. I had lunch, but I was grumpy and she thought I needed to get out of the office so we went to lunch and she paid.

My good friend gave me a head massage because I have been fighting with my migraines again.

Rob paid for mine and Lorelli's dinner on Friday when I invited myself out with him and his friends to Hooters.

Rob is getting my laptop fixed for me. Replacing the motherboard in it. Or he is buying a new one.

Two friends came over LAST Monday night and we all made dinner together. Including Lorelli.

The lady at the dance store gave me $2 off the little skirt I was buying Lorelli to go with her dance clothes, just because.

A lady in a minivan let me cross in front of her on a busy divided highway when I was coming out of the babysitter's driveway.

A.D. kept Lorelli for me Monday night when I was sick.

The babysitters kept Lorelli for me Tuesday night when I was sick.

I gotta say that people were really sweet to me this week! They definitely made my world a little brighter.

1 comment:

Dustythemomhaskins said...

Welcome aboard my dear!!! I love these. I hope that the generosity in people continues to grow to its former glory days. Glad you got a fancy TV, Its like a movie theather all the time. Cool!!! So nice to have people help out with the kids, isn't it. Hope you get to feeling better soon.