Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

4.07.2009

Getting to know you

Hey everyone...you know how much I love to lurk around on people's blogs and read and read and read. Well, this lady has come up with a fun and new way to get to know other people's blogs. And to get your blog read if that's what you're interested in. I AM!!! I love to share my wacky life with the whole world. It makes no difference to me who else knows I am crazy!!!! Click the button here and go check out her website and read her blogs. She is quite fascinating. As are the people whose blogs she blogs about!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This is neat.. I had to go and check it out... then post about it! Thanks for getting the word out!

God bless-
Amanda