Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

4.07.2009

I <3 Faces Post



This is my entry for this week's contest had to be based on the theme MY FRIEND & I.

Go on over to the I ♥ Faces website and check out all the other submissions. I can not compare with about HALF of them, but I do what I can with what I have. Someday....Someday....



My child submission is Lorelli with my good friends NEW newborn baby. I believe the baby was a week old. Lorelli was being so cautious so as to not hurt him or bother him because he was sleeping. She was just toooooo cute.

4 comments:

Kidd Family said...

i love how she's gently stroking his hair. how adorable. what cuties!

Amanda said...

Your daughter could be a movie star.. those eyes are captivating!

God bless-
Amanda

pixiedreams8 said...

Wow your daughter is a beauty and you can tell she has such a tender touch. Great picture!

Melinda said...

That is just precious! And the name Lorelli is gorgeous and seems to fit your beautiful and gentle daughter as well.