Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

4.09.2009

Lorelli

Lorelli is sick. We woke up this morning to her having a fever of 102+. I gave her a lukewarm bath and some tylenol at 6:30 this morning. Then I took her to the babysitters. I talked to them at 10 and found out she was very listless and still had a 100+ fever. So, I called the doctor and made an appt. They did a culture swab for flu and strep. Both came back negative. For now. They sent the strep test in for a prolonged culture and will have the results in saturday or monday. If she has strep then we will know then and they will put her on antibiotics. For now, we are treating her as if she has a virus of her adenoids and hoping that her body can fight it off by itself. Poor thing is now on her 3rd dose or medicine for her fever and its still up there. I think I will not give her any more fever fighting medicine. I wonder if it is inhibiting her body's ability to fight whatever little virus she has. Poor thing. We stopped and got some lunch...macaroni and fruit for her, which she didn't want to eat because she said her throat was hurting. She just decided that she was hungry and that she wanted to eat so she got out her cold macaroni. After plowing thru half of it she told me, "maybe we should cook this." When I asked her why her reply was, "Because its really nasty!" LOL

1 comment:

Dustythemomhaskins said...

Boy, kids can say the darndest things sometimes. They are so cute and amazingly honest. I hope she gets to feeling better. That is not fun for you or her. Poor thing. I hope she is better by Sunday for mister E.B
Saying a little prayer for her tonight