Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

4.30.2009

Not Lost

I am still here. It has been crazy busy lately at work. I spend allll day on the computer and so when I get home I don't want to be on the computer. Not to mention that my computer upstairs has been broken for some time. My laptop has been dead for six months. And my phone stopped working last week. I got a new phone last Friday. Which promptly stopped working on Sunday. And I finally got a replacement phone for my replacement phone on Wednesday. Now all seems right with my world. For Now. At least in my land of technology.

In the land of work. I still love my job. I get bored sometimes. But even the boredom is nice. Everything does not need to be done yesterday. My phone does not blow up with work questions form the time I wake up till I go to bed. Once I clock out, I leave work where it belongs. AT WORK. Granted my pay is WAY BELOW what it was, but it has given me some incredible time with Lorelli. And myself. And friends. I actually went home for Christmas. I never would have been able to do that while working at Fry's. It has just been an amazing ride. I am hoping to take on more responsibility in the next couple months. And hopefully get a raise when they put me to salary.

We have been looking at houses for what seems like FOR.EVER.NOW. And the saga continues. The perfect house has not come along yet. We are not looking for A perfect house. We know that does not exist. But we are looking for a house that FITS us. A house that meets most of our criteria. We dumped the realtor we were working with and have moved on to one who actually wants to help us and is doing an awesome job. We also switched real estate broker guys and are now working with a new one that the new realtor works closely with. I don't know....we are switching everything up.

No comments: