Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

4.06.2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to this week's edition of Not Me Monday. This is a movement started by a very strong and wonderful woman over at MckMama. Click the button above to join the movement. Head on over and read some other people's Not Me editions. Share with us what you didn't do this week. It's fun and therapeutic.
I did not call a realtor to go see the inside of a house based solely on the fact that it was yellow.
I did not get irritated at a coworker just because she closed my excel spreadsheet.
I would never let my daughter just watch a movie and stay up until 9:45pm just because I was tired and was napping when she came downstairs. A good mother would spend time with her daughter and would never let the TV babysit her child.
I definitely did not let my daughter snack her way through everything she wanted Friday evening. This included but was not limited to chips, a milkshake, and a banana (THAT'S HEALTHY RIGHT?!?!).
I did not call and inform my bestfriend that the next time I come home I was bringing her back with me. I would never be that determined to get my friend to visit me this year. I am a grown woman and I understand that a mother can not always just pick up and do what she wants. And I, of course, would call her and say I have a plan and ask her if she thinks that she could get away for a while.
I definitely did not wait 6 months to get insurance so I can go get the shots for these migraines that the neurologist suggested only to find out that my insurance was going to cost me approsimately TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS a month out of my already stretched thin paycheck.
I did not stay up waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too late last night watching a special on the Science channel about climate change and how we are working to halt it, maybe reverse it. I am not that big of a nerd. Or......maybe I am?

No comments: