Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

4.13.2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to this week's edition of Not ME! Monday where we share things with our readers that we most definitely DID NOT DO this past week. Come share your stories with us. Click this button above to read the rules and such of your Not Me! Monday post. Then create your own post and link back to MckMama's website.

I most definitely did not, at the completely grown up age of 28, freak out about the thunder storm that came through here Friday night. And my good girl friend did not stay the night with me and Lorelli because we are both scared of thunder. And it definitely did not hail quarter sized hail at my house and freak me out even more.

I did not get my feelings hurt because my man went out with his friends for his birthday without asking me if I had plans for him already. Which I did. But I am a very mature girlfriend and so I didn't get a bad attitude and pout until Saturday. (4 days after I found out he was going out)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm almost certain you've commented before, but my memory is so terrible. But thank you for coming back to Living the Lyme Life and thank you for posting a link on your side bar. :o) I've edited my post because I had written it a few weeks ago. I wasn't finished with it yet. :o)

Toby E. said...

check this out
sooo funny!
http://craftfail.com/?p=83