Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

4.20.2009

Not Me! Monday




Welcome to this week's edition of Not Me! Monday. This blog carnival is hosted by MckMama. Click on the button above and head on over to see what Not Me! Monday is all about. Click on her name to head on over to her website and read about her and her family. They can use your prayers right now. But while you are here....you might as well read my Not MEs. :-)

I did not get irritated when my sister called me the other day. I welcome every chance to speak to my sister. I would never get irritated just at the thought of having to speak to her because of course she would never be the one thing that gets to me...like salt in a wound. But I did speak to her and as a reward got to speak to my little nephew.

I did not wear the same pair of jeans three times in one week because they are so comfortable and I was too lazy to do the laundry. Being the supermom that I am I always stay on top of the laundry and always make sure that there are tons of clean clothes.

To go along with that, I most certainly did not wait until the last minute to wash Lorelli's clothes. I did not wait until I noticed that she had NO CLEAN PANTIES for the next day to wash clothes for her. OOPS!

I did not finally join the Facebook crowd. I have so much on my plate already with my blog and work and Lorelli and looking at houses and MySpace and Twitter that I would definitely not add anything else to it. Not Me!

I did not finally admit the fact that I still have strong feelings for a past flame. This has not kept me up hours thinking about What Ifs and Why Nots and Whenevers. This has not caused my heart to ache and more than a few tears to come down my cheeks. I would of course, never let my heart get out of control and never let my mind lose control of my feelings.

I did not lose my favorite pair of shoes. Off the top of my car. On a Saturday. On the way to work. When I was supposed to be going to the airport directly after a couple hours of work. Only a silly and forgetful person would leave an article of clothing so precious as a pair of shoes, their favorite shoes, on top of the car and drive off.

I did not, on more than one occasion, entertain the thought of going back to a flip phone for a whlie because my phone is aggravating me. I can not text. If you know me, that is a huge thing. I can not run the vital programs on my phone. I can not answer phone calls. What good is a phone if I can't do the two things that phones were made for? ARGH!

I did not leave my pocketbook at the Sprint store when I took said aggravating phone in to be repaired/replaced. I also DID NOT take until Thursday to realize I had left my pocketbook.

Thats all for now. Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

~ shi ~ said...

Hi,

Just stopping by to sa Thanks for stopping by my blog! You have a very Beautiful daughter! Your Not me monday made me laugh...poor shoes! I love that everyone also loves to color, i almost did not put that one in my 100's..for fear of being laughed at, oh well!...I have a daughter that loves the smell of caryons also! Have a wonderful evening and stop back by sometime! Blessings Shi~