Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

6.23.2009

Because a kid lives here

Lynette Kraft started this little fun today and I am going to join in because everyone knows that I love sharing pics of my wee one (who is not so wee anymore). Join in. Post some pics and then visit her site and post your blog.

I was home with a migraine this day and my daughter was trying to be uber quiet for me. This is what I opened my eyes to find. She told me she was looking for houses.


This was my mother's Christmas present. Since she lives in Texas and we are here in Georgia, she has not gotten to see all the LITTLE moments in my daughter's life.
This was my daughter's father's mother's (would have been my MIL) Christmas present.

This was shortly after my child said she was not tired and she was a big girl and she didn't want to take a nap.



This is what happens when you leave children upstairs by themselves and when asked they say they are "doing nothing."

11 comments:

Kate said...

So funny! What was on the wall?

April said...

Ouch! Is that crayon on the wall?? Oh Boy - mine little guy isn't moving yet, but I better watch out!

iamthatmommy said...

Oh, crayon on the wall. Been there. Also, we've had markers on the pine coffee table. Blue markers.

Aren't kids inventive when left to their own devices?

Drahdrah said...

Ahhhh, some of the things I have to look forward to !

Kristin said...

ha! I love the picture with the magazine all around. I always know mine are up to no good when they get quiet all of a sudden. LOL!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Hey! We have a couple of matching walls! Ours were not busy either. Hmm....

Lynnette Kraft said...

Looking for houses? Ha! Do mommy and daddy do that too? I used to love to do that - before I found my perfect house.

No, your daughter doesn't look tired at all. HA! She is zonkered out!

Loved your pics.

{Kimber} said...

You need a Magic Eraser for that crayon--comes right off!!! :)

ha ha....not a bike ride--good guess {stupid screw}

Kari said...

Okay, so our kids are related :o) The whole 'I'm not tired' then zonking out in 5 minutes. Happens all the time here. The wall used as a canvas for drawing. And the magazines - too cool!

Zeus and Twinkle Haskins said...

Yep, we have a few walls that seem to look like that every so often. I try to paint once a month. Sad, but true. I love the collages. Kids are precious things and we will miss the destruction the moment they step out that door. Until then I just scrub and paint!!!

Mama4Real said...

TAG!
I guess i'm not "subscribed" to you. I'm too busy answering your tweets:)