Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

6.25.2009

Honesty Tag

So, my new bloggy/tweety friend has tagged me. I am supposed to tell you 10 HONEST things about myself that you may (or may not) find interesting. So here goes....

The Rules:


(1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award {that would be me}

(2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

(3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

(4) Name 10 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

(5) Nominate 10 Honest Scrap Bloggers.

(6) Post links to the 10 blogs you nominate.

(7) Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.

**********************************************************************************

1. I am *slightly* OCD. I live strongly by the adage : a place for everything and everything in its place. Now - you would think that this means that my house is spotless. Do not fret. It is SO not. But, I do have specific places for EVERYTHING. And I can tell when you have turned something or moved something in my home.

2. I had a child in high school and gave him up for adoption. It was the best decision I could have ever made for him. It also breaks my heart. It is the worst pain a person could ever knowingly cause themselves. It is also the the most joy any person could ever give another person.

3. I am a natural blonde. I have not had blonde hair in over 10 years...but I am a blonde. I like my hair red. I think it looks better that way. And I have had just about every color variation of red that there is out there.

4. I am still friends with all of my ex-es. Some of them more than others. But, I still comminucate with the majority of them on a regular basis.

5. I can not whistle. Not for the life of me. Never have been able to. Never will be able to. I have tried. And tried. AND TRIED!!!!

6. I am addicted to my new phone, the touch pro. I do everything on it. I tweet. I blog. I check email. I play Uno. I play The Sims. I surf the web. I take pictures. The one thing I rarely do on my phone, though, is TALK ON IT!!! I rarely use my phone AS A PHONE!!! It is sad, I know.

7. I love words. I love the way they sound coming off the tongue. I want to own this book : The Highly Selective Dictionary for the Extraordinarily Literate. I am enamored by its author, Eugene Ehrlich, who was called a "word connoisseur" when he died. I want to be a word connoisseur.

8. I love salt. OHMIGOD I LOVE SALT!!! I know I am a woman and therefore am supposed to love chocolate...but give me salt any day. You could easily become my new best friend.


**This is more difficult than I thought it would be - just FYI**


9. I am a Texas born, Colorado and Texas raised, Georgia resident who longs to move back to Colorado and raise my daughter. I love the idea of four seasons. I love the cold. I love the mountains. I love love love snow.

10. I have the best friends that anyone can ask for. They do not judge. They support me in my endeavors. They laugh when I laugh. They cry when I cry. They are happy for me. They are sad with me. And if you are reading this....you are quite probably one of the people that I consider myself lucky to have in my life.

My nominations are as follows (Do I even have 10 bloggy friends that havent been nomiated already?):

1. MrsWorm - this is my bestest friend in the whole wide world - she has known me since I was 12
2. Snapdragon - her mind is just as random as mine - but she is way smarter - and funnier
3. Twinkle - another good friend from high school - loving that the internet brings us back people that we thought were lost
4. DrahDrah - a new bloggy friend that I am thoroughly enjoying getting to know
5. Kelly - mother of two adopted brothers - art teacher - someone I didn't think I would be friends with after high school - but glad now that I am :-)
6. Rita - another new bloggy friend who is HILARIOUS and pregnant- with two children already
7. Jennifer - living with Lyme Disease - and trying to spread the awareness to all that she comes in contact with
8. BottlesBarbies&Boys - author of a blog I used to read - then lost - and have recently found again
9. Lynnette - An incredibly uplifting and spiritual blog to read and join in. Incredible photography skills, mother to many
10. I have drawn a blank here - hopefully it doesn't bring me bad luck - all my other good bloggy friends are alreayd nominated by the person that nominated me or the person that nominated her. :-(

5 comments:

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

Good grief woman, who knew after just 10 things you could learn so much. Great list!
*TAG?* I didn't realize it was a trap!

Toby E. said...

Ugh, this is going to be hard. I will have to take a few days to think of it. You also took most of my list too!!! Oh boy what did you put me up for? ;)
Oh by the way, LOVE YOU!!!

Rita/Fighting Off Frumpy said...

Wow Charisse, I'm honored! Thanks for the tag! I'll repost when I can think of ten things about myself that won't put people to sleep ..... ;)

Lynnette Kraft said...

Thank you for the blog award. I don't put them on my blog because my blog is so darn full of this, that and the other thing, BUT I sure love to get them. :) So THANK YOU!

I've enjoyed visiting today - and reading the 10 things about you. (I love salt too! Oh, and I can't whistle either.)

The Spiteful Chef said...

You know, someday soon we're both going to get to go back to Colorado, and we'll be overjoyed and fire-ant-free and probably thinner because it won't be too hot to go outside. Keep holding out!