Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

6.16.2009

I HEART FACES

I have not posted for this photo contest in quite sometime so I thought I would check it out and join in the fun. This week's them is Sepia Tones. I hope I was able to choose the right pictures. These are two of my very favorite pictures. Head on over to the I Heart Faces website and check out the other submissions. Just click on the banners in my post.


This pic of my baby was about a year ago - when her face was much more chubby and she still looked like my little baby, instead of the little girl she is growing into.




This is a picture of a very very good friend of mine. We realized one day that we didn't have any pictures together and decided to remedy that in a local pizza parlor. I think we both look beautiful in this picture and I love it.


4 comments:

weeonespov said...

love those soft sweet eyes of your little girl. too cute.

drahdrah said...

Definitely a sweet cutie ! Love the picture.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I have seen a few of these Sepia toned ones, and I would not want to be the judge! They are all fantastic!

Mama4Real said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm glad you enjoyed it:) Your little girl is beautiful!!! For a minute, I thought the I heart Adults ad was the picture you were talking about, lol, I thought "wow, that's a 'friendly' friend" he he he:)