Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

6.18.2009

Missing my kiddo

MY BABY IS IN MEXICO WITH HER DADDY FOR TWO WEEKS!!!!

Well, actually, that is not entirely true. She has been in Mexico since Saturday with her daddy. She will be gone another week and a half. She will be back on the 28th. I officially miss her now. It has been nice to sleep later in the morning because I don't have to get her. It has been nice to come home at night and do whatever I want and not have to be MOMMY.

Not having to be MOMMY has allowed me to start a workout routine. I can't really call it a routine yet because I have only done it for two nights. But it will be a routine. I am determined. And trust me.....this workout has kicked my butt. I am way too big and way too our of shape to NOT be doing this. I finally made the decision to JUST DO IT. (Like Nike LOL) I am sore from the arm exercises more than from the leg exercises. But, like I said, it will be a routine. And I will make it through the whole thing. And I will get into shape and start losing weight. I have ultimate goals in mind, but right now my goal is to make it through the entire 3 DVDs I have (they go together) and to be able to do it without dying. It may sound silly to you...but I have not worked out since after my back surgery. And those of you that know me know that was almost 10 years ago. I have done little workouts at the apartment gyms when I lived there, but no true hard core I want to lose size and poundage workouts. WISH ME LUCK!!
On a different note, we put a bid in on a house. You may be tired of us looking for houses, I sure am. But we went on a 2 month hiatus. We found what we think is a perfect house. For us. Yesterday, they sent us back a counter offer. And then, shortly after that, they took back their counter offer and said we had to put in a new offer because there were now multiple offers on the property. So we did that. Now we are playing the waiting game again. Keep your fingers crossed for us. We are ready to own and stop throwing away our VERY hard earned money.

4 comments:

drahdrah said...

I can't imagine what it's like to be away from your baby for 2 weeks. I haven't left my 10 month old for more than a few hours yet, and I know when the time comes, I will have more separation anxiety than her ! The house looks lovely, I hope it becomes your home.

Mama4Real said...

Hello again! Love the house! It's very cute!

So, since i'm new, I have a question:) Your li'l intro says that it's just you and your li'l girl, but then you said "we put an offer..." So I was just wondering if there was *someone else* in the picture now too? :)

I followed u back on TwitteR:) Thanks!

iamthatmommy said...

Oh my gosh! Love your blog! A) I live outside Atlanta, B) The house is adorable and C) I saw on your profile "The Last Unicorn" is your favorite. I. LOVE. THAT. MOVIE. So yes, now I am going to go follow you on Twitter.

Toby E. said...

Ok, I'm jealous of all your followers you are aquiring!! But you should have them, your awesome! So did you buy the DVD's? I think I need something new. I got the bike put in a perfect spot in the room. Right behind the door so it's easy to pull out and use while watching TV and put back. Problem is I keep forgetting I have it!
So any new updates on the house? My fingers are getting sore!