Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

6.08.2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to this week's edition of Not ME! Monday. Head on over to MckMama's page to check out what everyone else DIDN'T do last week. Join us if you want. It makes it so much easier to get on NOT doing things this week when you can 'fess up and get everything off your chest.

I did NOT ask my boyfriend to buy me a new dress for the wedding that we attended on Saturday. He did NOT ignore my request completely.

I did not take two long naps this weekend just because I could.

I do not have gnats flying around my kitchen that somehow are coming up from the garbage disposal. I also am not totally frustrated with this and do not totally feel like a dirty person for having bugs flying around my kitchen.

I did not send in my financial aid information to the local college before sending them my application for admission.

I did not eat nachos for lunch on Sunday because that is what I wanted.

I did not tell Lorelli to go back to bed three times in one night when she came in my room to tell me she was itchy all over only to wake up the next morning to find maybe she really was itchy because she was definitely NOT covered in mosquito bites from going and looking at houses with us the night before.

I did not let laundry pile up again so much that not only does Lorelli not have any more clean panties, but I do not believe that I am down to the last clean cami.

I have not been talking about going to the gym for so long that I even I am tired of hearing me talk about it while seeing no action.

I did not cry as I watched my little grown up three year old get her pictures taken in full makeup in her recital costume.

That's all she wrote, folks. I am sure there was more....but that's all I can recall right now. Have a wonderful week and check back often. :-)

No comments: