Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

6.15.2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not ME! Monday. This blog carnival was started by MckMama so that she (and we) could get off of our chest all the crazy things that happen in our lives. On this occasion we may get off of our chests all the things that we did that maybe we wish we hadn't. Click the link above and head on over to her web page and join in the fun.

I did not start writing my Not Me! from my cell phone in my bed at 12:01 a.m. when I could not go to sleep.

I did not eat a whole pint of chocolate paradise ice cream for snack yesterday while lying on the couch with my hair in a towel watching a Lifetime Channel Original movie in my pajamas. That is just way too much laziness for one woman. Especially for one who does not particularly care for chocolate. I most certainly did not get a stomach ache and head ache very soon afterwards because I am not allergic to milk and have not been allergic to milk since I was in grade school.

I am not trying to find a way to get a disk with the proofs of my daughter's recital costume pictures to avoid having to pay $15 for each 4*6 photo that I want.

I did not get excited for a two week vacation from my child while she is in Rio Verde in Mexico with her daddy.

I do not miss her already.

I did not go to the grocery store after meat and salad makings only to spend $200 and buy a little bit of everything.

I did not tell my boyfriend to put the cookies back on the shelf because I could make him cookies that would taste so much better. I also did not fail to make said white chocolate macadamia cookies this weekend. This is not solely because I did NOT find macadamia nuts at the grocery store.

I did not go without makeup for a whole week last week. Those that know me know that idea is unheard of in my vocabulary.

2 comments:

{Kimber} said...

i do NOT totally understand and sympathize with kid/vaction issues...it is a happy & sad time all at once! only another mommie can understand this!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I enjoyed reading your blog tonight....Had some time to do some blog hopping...always enjoy finding new blogs!
Hope you will visit me. This month I am posting on our Disney trip.