Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

6.22.2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday. I am excited this week to tell you that there were NOT a dozen things that I didn't do this week. You will NOT be laughing at me/with me for this one. Click on the button above and head on over to MckMama's page to find out what she and so many others are NOT doing. Join in the fun if you want. It will make you feel better about Mondays. Promise. :-)

I did NOT start the Jillian Michaels workout this past week that was so tough I could only make it through half of the workout a day. It is most definitely not a mere 20 minute video that I was only able to make 12 minutes into without almost dying. That would be silly. I would never be THAT out of shape.

If I had been that out of shape I would definitely not have blogged about it here. Nor would I have tweeted about it. Nor would I have posted on my Facebook about it. Or maybe I would have. hhhmmmmmm

If I had been silly enough to post all over the world wide web about my inability to make it all the way through a 20 minute dvd workout then I most definitely would not have told my boyfriend that there was no way I was going to do my workout with him in the room. If the www can know I am out of shape...I would imagine my boyfriend would know. He does see me every day. He does pinch my fat on a regular basis.

If I had told my boyfriend that I could not workout with him in the room, I then would not have waited until he went somewhere else entirely, out of the house, to do it. As I said above. He knows who I am. He knows what I am. And he still loves me. :-)

I did not forget that Friday was my sister's birthday. This is not because I rarely talk to her. This is also not because every time I do talk to her she gets on my every nerve and I want to slap her for saying the most ridiculous things in the world. From 900 miles away. Because she lives at home. With our parents. And her two kids. And the three dogs.

I did not find four new (to me) totally awesome blogs to follow. I am not totally enveloped by them and have not checked them once twice several times daily. Lucky for me these women are not as addicted to blogging as I am and did not give me new blogs to read. :-) You can not check them out by looking in my right hand side bar and clicking on the links there.

I did not go through the clean laundry that had not been accumulating in the chaise lounge in the bedroom and separate into his, hers and mine laundry baskets. Those laundry baskets are not still full of clean laundry that needs to be put away. Those laundry baskets will not still be there later this week and probably into the weekend. If you read my NMM very regularly you will not notice a recurring them of laundry in just about every single one of them. This would imply that I abhor laundry and, of course, I do not.

I did not stay home sick from work on Friday and then go out with a girlfriend for Margaritas and Sangria and fajitas. And if I had gone on said outing I would not have combined cold medicine and alcohol without entirely thinking through the consequences. One of those consequences would not have been that I felt the effects of my first drink before even consuming the entire thing. And one effect of said alcohol consumption would not have resulted in my friend and I having a loud rather questionable conversation about out love lives that definitely did not cause the people sitting in the booth behind us to turn around and look at us once twice several times.

TMI ALERT : I HAVE NOT BEEN BLEEDING FOR TWO WEEKS NOW!!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!! WHERE IS MY RESPITE?!?!?!?!

That is all I have for now. Check back later. I am sure there will be more to blog about. :-)

2 comments:

{Kimber} said...

I do NOT think that it is awesome that you took a sick day for 'ritas....
and I will NOT plan on doing the same {possibly this Friday}

iamthatmommy said...

Seriously. Laundry is still clean, even if its not folded, right? That's my philosophy.

And lucky you! There's nothing like a Margarita Friday!