Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

6.29.2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to this week's edition of Not Me! Monday. This is where we get off our chest all the things that we don't want to admit that may have actually happened to us last week. This blog carnival was started by MckMama. Head on over to her site and check out what everyone else DIDN'T DO last week. Enjoy!!!

I did not curse at my daughter's father when I finally got to speak to my daughter on Saturday after not getting to talk to her for 9 days. I would never lose my cool like that and I would never curse at another person out of sheer frustration. I am the epitome of cool, calm, and collected.

I did not leave a load of towels in the washer. For one two days. TWICE. That would mean I was super forgetful. And that would also lead to the conclusion that I still have not done the rest of the laundry in the room that needs to be done.

I have not blogged in Not Me Monday every single week about my lack of doing the laundry. This is not because I despise laundry.

I did not sit down Friday night after doing my workout and eat a pint of orange sherbet. I did not justify this to myself by saying, out loud, that the container says FAT FREE on it.

I did not skip my workouts this weekend. I absolutely do not feel it this morning.

I did not consider sleeping with my daughter in her bed last night because I missed her so much. I did not consider bringing her into my bed to sleep with me because I missed her so much. I did not just opt to put her in her own bed and settle for checking on her several times during the night.

I have not avoided packing thus far. I do not intend to procrastinate for at least another week before I start packing.

I am not counting down to my birthday already. (Which is in 15 days in case you were curious.)

I am not nearing my 100th post. And I have not been considering a giveaway of some sorts to celebrate my 100th post.

That's it for now. Come back sometime! I always enjoy the company.

3 comments:

Mama4Real said...

I would get mad too! 9 days? geez!

Drahdrah said...

I am so glad your daughter is back ! Good luck with the laundry !

The Spiteful Chef said...

If I ever get divorced, it's going to be because my husband will tire of finding mildewing laundry in our washing machine. I have been known to forget for over a week, only to find live mold growing in there. It's gross. I've thrown away entire loads of towels for such an offense. So don't feel too bad.