Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

6.20.2009

Updates

My baby called me again from Mexico. Now I am really missing her. The first week was a little nice, but now I want my little snuggler back. I miss bedtime and I miss waking her up in the morning and listening to her little motormouth run. I know just a few days after she gets back I will once again have had my fill....but right now wish she was back already. And I still have a week to wait.

I think I got a summer cold. Or something. My throat is sore. And itchy. And I am coughing. And it sucks. Who gets a cold when its 100 degrees outside? Ridiculous. So, what do I do about it? I stayed home from work on Friday and slept the day away. Then I went out for dinner and drinks w my good friend, Nini.

I have not hung out w Nini in what feels like a whole lifetime. But its only been a couple months. She is busy working and being a new wife and raising her 1 yr old. I am busy looking for houses and being a mom and working a little bit. There just has been no time. And when there was time there was no energy. We had good conversation. I filled her in on all of the crazy goings on in my life that she has missed. She did the same w me and we just enjoyed our time together. We promised that it wouldnt be another three months before we hung out again. This should be an easy promise considering....

OUR OFFER WAS ACCEPTED ON THE HOUSE and come August we will live only 10 or 15 minutes from each other. So, needless to say, I am so excited. We are going to have a house. With 4 bedrooms. And 3 full baths. And 3 floors. And a big kitchen. And a yard for my daughter to play in. WOOOWOOOO!!!!YIPPEEEEEE!!!! Can u tell that I am happy? Now comes the less fun part of getting the house appraised and inspected and all of that grownup responsible stuff. Blah! But the end result will be us getting a beautiful house that we love and will be in for a while.

3 comments:

{Kimber} said...

I can relate to the super short convo---
mine : "mommie I just seen you!! Gotta go"
lol :)
thanks for visiting my blog!!

drahdrah said...

Congrats on the house. It sounds wonderful ! Hope your 2nd week away from your baby goes by quickly.
P.S. Thanks for your kind words when you commented on my post today. I really appreciate it.

Toby E. said...

Yipieee for the house! Also comes the fun part of decorating! We are hoping to get the painting done on the rooms soon. Then hopefully checks will be returning and I can buy new bed stuff and some new furniture for the girls rooms.
Yuck for cold! I'm waiting for mine. I ALWAYS get one so it will come soon enough.
Stay focused on the house and before you know it miss energy will be home talking your ear off on all she saw and how much she missed the two of you!