Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

6.22.2009

WOOHOO!!!!

WOW! I just had to tell you guys that for the first time, I made it all the way through my workout dvd. I know it is only 25 minutes. But it is a tough 25 minutes. Today was the cardio kickbox by jillian michaels.


Like I have said before. I am not in shape at all. Doing these workouts shows me that. But I am determined to GET in shape. I want to be able to get through this workout completely. I DID make it through this workout. All 25 minutes of it. But I didn't do all of every exercise. I tried. I pushed myself. I did most of the reps for each exercise, but some of the exercises I only did 8 reps to their 10, 17 to their 20, or 25 to their 30. But I did every exercise. And I think that is what I will do when I start the series over again tomorrow. I will do every exercise, but maybe cut down on the # of reps that I do. I really want to succeed. And you guys encouragement has been awesome. Thanks so much!!!!!

2 comments:

Drahdrah said...

Great Job... keep it up, it'll only get easier.

iamthatmommy said...

Great job! It's so hard to stay motivated, but it's awesome you did it! I'm trying hard to work out myself, but ... oh. It's tough.