Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

7.14.2009

I Heart Faces Sports In Action



Over at I Heart Faces they host a weekly photo contest. You know I love sharing photos of my wee little one. (Not so little anymore, actually). Head on over to I Heart Faces to see everyone else's entries.

This week's category is Sports in Action. My little baby is learning to swim on her own. She has just figured out how to turn herself in circles with her hands and feet and she thinks it is the coolest thing. I wasn't sure if this would qualify as a SPORTS in action shot, but I sure hope so.

9 comments:

{Kimber} said...

Thank you! You are too sweet :)
I don't know why people have to be so vicious either...very disheartening!

Marla said...

Of course this qualifies as sports-in-action! Such a good close shot. I'd be afraid of dropping my camera in the pool! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

way outnumbered said...

I think this is a perfect shot for the theme! Thanks for sharing!

K said...

Hey, swimming is a sport, right? Sure it qualifies! Totally adorable!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Very cute!

Josh, Steph, The Boys and Maddie said...

Great angle. Looks like you were gutsy enough to bring your camera in the water for this shot... Water and kids for me don't mix! The last time my boys gave my camera a bubble bath... it didn't survive!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too said...

Cute picture!!!

Esther said...

nice vivid shot!

...and as for the "new you" shot on your side bar....i think i'm more amazed by the spanking clean kitchen...does such a place exist?

Kate - k8tography said...

Terrific capture!! I love the colours.